As we grow into our lives, being wiser and understanding of our destinies, we slowly realize the material things in life are not what define us, and how we live. Flashing a $700 or a $50 watch, they both tell the same time. Carrying around a $600 or a $40 wallet/handbag, the amount of money inside is the same. Drinking a bottle of $600 or $20 wine, there is still a hangover either way. Whether the house we live in is 500 or 6000 sq. ft, if we have no one to live with, there is still loneliness.
You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world, but more of defining your happiness that life can become. Therefore, I hope you realize, when you beginning and maintaining relationships with your friends and family, it helps to keep them close. Learning more about who you talk to and laugh with on a daily basis about anything and everything, that is genuine happiness!!
SIX LEARNING FACTS OF LIFE:
1. Educate your children, mentees, friends and family to be happy, not by being rich. Earning about values that make a person greater are a greater asset than worrying about material statements.
2. To live a longer and healthier life, “Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.”
3. The Individual(s) who loves you will never leave you behind, because even if there are a million ways to leave, but they chose to stay and counter the storm. Those are keepers.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born and when your last day comes. While alive and living, you have to manage to see who loves you.
6. If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But Walk Together to Walk Far.
SIX BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD:
1. Friends/Family: The main backbone that keep you motivated and upright throughout your entire life. Try spending more time with friends and family to create a tighter bond that will have everyone.
2. Self Confidence: Believing in yourself will always give you the upper hand through any type of situation, and allowing for taking on once in a lifetime opportunities as they come. Try taking chances every day by talking to new people and making connections, and take every opportunity as they come, that might just change your life.
3. Rest: A period relaxation to revive your body to have a clear and alert mind to face the real world the next time you open your eyes. Try closing your eyes for 10-15 minutes each day and/or take long 8-9 hour naps, to be well rested and
4. Diet: Eating the right foods will always help you create a healthier lifestyle to feel great every day. Try eating vegetables and/or fruits in every day during every meal. Your body will thank you for it.
5. Exercise: Physical activity for a healthy heart and body will create a positive self esteem, and ability to reach new heights. Try exercising for at least 30 minutes every day, you will see a massive difference in your alertness.
6. Sunlight: A great source of Vitamin D. A personality that shines as bright as the sun will help a person be more optimistic about solutions to solve life problems. Try being more optimistic in every conflicting situation to help brighten the situations every day.
Maintain All these traits in Life and enjoy a healthier and satisfying living.
The older we get, the fewer things that seem to be a desire to wait in line for, and to find enjoyment in the small things.
Keep evolving and staying aware of your life choices.
Work Hard, Be Humble and Stay Awesome~ You will be blessed for the rest of your life~
Here at Collective Lifestyle, we are always trying to find meaning in life and live life to the fullest. We hope that we can pass this on to you, so that you, in turn may also pass this knowledge on to your loved ones too. Please spread this article if you think others should find out about these discoveries so that they may live a more meaningful life too. Have a nice day!