The beach becomes the unofficial hangout during the summer; relaxing on the warm sand or in the cool water, a day at the beach is as relaxing as well a day at the beach. But no matter how fun it can be it can also be a bit of a hassle, from packing all your beach necessities to somehow always bringing home more sand than you left at the beach. Even the most experienced beach goers could use some tips to make their beach trip a little smoother (and a little less sandy), read on for water worthy tips.
- Baby powder, baby powder, baby powder, if you only bring one thing to the beach this should be it. Baby powder absorbs moisture, making it almost impossible for sand to stick to you, sprinkle it on your skin and hair for a sand free trip.
- Store valuables like money and car keys in empty sunscreen bottles and put your phone in a plastic sandwich bag, the touch screen on your phone will still work through the bag.
- Sewing pockets on your beach towel adds extra space to store everything from magazines to sunscreen; all your beach must haves will be in arms length.
- Nobody wants dry and frizzy hair even at the beach, make a mixture of coconut oil and water in a spray bottle and spray on wet hair for instant beach goddess tresses.
- When parking at the beach, turn the steering wheel all the way to the right before shutting off the car so when you leave the beach the wheel won’t be too hot to touch.
What are some of your favorite beach hacks?
Photo Source: answers.com